Hochschulforum Digitalisierung (HFD) is active in many areas:
- HFD working groups focus on concrete issues of digitalisation in higher education
- support of HEIs in their strategic processes within the framework of HFD peer-to-peer consulting
- connecting practitioners through the HFD network for higher education teaching
- shaping the discourse through representation at numerous conferences, workshops and discussion groups
- accompany political processes as well as publish studies, handouts and field reports.
We integrate the expertise of representatives from HEIs, politics, business and civil society in a variety of ways in our daily work. If you are interested in getting involved as an expert in the HFD, we would like to invite you to take part in our Call for Experts. This database enables us to locate expertise in the field of higher education in the digital age internationally and to address experts in a targeted manner. Being part of the expert database gives you the opportunity to be involved in discussions, new networks and be part of a community that helps shape the digital turn in higher education. Generally, our experts work on a voluntary basis.
Attention: This is not the registration for the network for higher education teaching.
We would like to point out that we share the information provided in your expert profile below on an individual basis with partners such as the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research, individual HEIs or other actors from our community.
The email to associate with this registration.
Areas of expertise
Please briefly introduce yourself and your area of expertise (max. 1000 characters).
Please briefly outline your motivation to become an expert with the HFD. (max. 2000 characters)
Files must be less than 5 MB.Allowed file types: png gif jpg jpeg.
Please upload your CV.Files must be less than 5 MB.Allowed file types: pdf doc docx odt.
Files must be less than 5 MB.Allowed file types: pdf doc docx odt.