3rd Innovative Learning Spaces Summit
Im sonnigen Barcelona findet vom 20. bis 21. September 2018 der dritte Innovative Learning Spaces Summit mit einem interdisziplinären Redner(innen)spektrum statt. Wir geben den Einladungstext in Originalsprache wieder.
We are pleased to announce the 3rd Innovative Learning Spaces Summit that will take place on the 20th - 21st of September, 2018 in Barcelona, Spain. The summit will delve into complexities between the interaction of space design and learning by covering viewpoints on how to listen to learners, collaborate with all stakeholders and create innovative learning environments.
Here are a few of the case studies that will be discussed during the summit:
- Transforming teaching, learning and working environments at Oxford Brookes University
- Technology, space, people and pedagogy in practice at KU Leuven
- Meaningfull engagement with all stakeholders at University of Central Florida
- Hawkins\Brown’s ways to structure an effective client and project team
- Conceptual similarities between progressive working and learning environments at IE University
- CoLab Exeter’s viewpoints on meaningful participation when listening to learners
The summit will feature 14 expert-speakers from some of the leading universities (e.g. Oxford Brookes University, University of Central Florida, KU Leuven, ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design & Engineering, University of Amsterdam). The summit is a great opportunity to network with other professionals, learn from numerous individual case studies and enjoy a few days in charming Barcelona.
We are currently offering a special early bird discount of 300 euro for all registrations completed before June 29, 2018. You can register online here by using the promo code ILS300. For group registrations use ILS400 as your promo code.